City supplied tap water may be considered safe to drink by EPA standards. However, many people don’t know that in addition to dirt and sediment, tap water is full of chemicals such as chlorine, chloramine (chlorine and ammonia), Fluosilicic Acid (the chemical version of Fluoride harvested industrial waste streams), and metals such as aluminum. These are reasons far beyond just taste and odor to not drink untreated tap water. There is a process to purify it and remove these plus many other undesirable contaminants, and that is by Reverse Osmosis (RO). An RO system is able to purify the tap water and remove up to 99% of all harmful materials.
Purifying your drinking and cooking water with an RO system is a great way to improve water quality and the meals and beverages you serve your family.
Our Best Flow RO has the following stages:
- Sediment filtration. Reduces sediment particles, including dirt and sand. 5 microns.
- Carbon filtration. Reduces chlorine, taste and odor.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
* Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
* Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis elements
* High rejection stability at high input TDS
* TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
* 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
- Carbon Polishing filtration: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filtration.
Optional Alkaline filter stage:
- High quality alkaline filter remineralizes RO water taking it from flat tasting acidic to great tasting alkaline.
- Auto shut off water when water leak is detected
- 9V alkaline battery operated
- Auto shut off when battery power is low
- Easy installation
- Protection for Best Flow RO